My Avatar

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Tool # 2

For some reason I found this assignment to be very confusing.  Some how I managed to pull through it though.  I really enjoyed the blog from the Music Teacher.  I came up with some ideas of how to utilize my blog page supplying information for students, parents, and office staff.  This could be a very useful tool. The Science for All blog was very interesting as well.  It was very easy to view and navigate through.  I think that is an important factor when creating your blog.

3 comments:

  1. I hope that you will be able to use it with students and parents in particular.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like any of these can be used in any arena. I feel like the main piece is organizing it suit your objectives. It may not work for actual instruction with kids in the classroom, but it could possibly be a way for us to communicate with kids and parents outside of phone or email.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was helpful to me to read that you also thought that this tool was confusing. Pushing forward I hope to learn some strategies that can be implemented with greater ease as I become more familiar with the process.

    ReplyDelete